Kimberly Ann over at Nostalgic Homemaking, has tagged me for a meme. I have to list 7 random or weird things about myself. Only 7 huh? I did something similar here, but Lord knows there are so many more weird things about me…..we have just scratched the surface….so here goes.
1. I snore. Loudly. Nuff said on that one. So lady like, I know.
2. I swam with dolphins on vacation in Key West, Florida. It was about 6 years ago. It was a life changing experience as I absolutely love these gentle creatures.
3. My Mom used to give me home perms when I was younger. I have pin straight hair, and of course always wanted wavy hair, so my Mom, who thought she was helping, gave me *Toni* perms. Let’s just say..they never turned out like I wanted. In fact, I had little orphan Annie’s hair-do. I ended up wanting my straight hair back.
4. I have a hat head. And I look good in hats (so I have been told). So, I wear hats. Not huge glamorous ones that you would wear to the Kentucky Derby or dinner with the Queen, but different kinds of winter hats, cloches, floppy beach hats, berets and baseball caps.
5. I saw a UFO. Yeah, me and Dennis Kucinich. When I was a girl, coming home one night with my Mom driving, her friend in the front, and me in the back…something weird in the sky, with lights on it, followed us home in the dark, through the back country roads. We never did find out what is was. (cue twilight zone music)
6. I have this strange thing that I do, with commercials or animated movies. I try to guess the voices of the characters. I am pretty good at it. I always wish there was a TV game show for this. I think I would clean up and be able to buy that villa in Italy.
7. I have 2 ever so slightly deformed nails on the ring and middle fingers of my left hand. When I was in the 2nd grade, I accidentally got my fingers slammed in the metal door jam, of a huge wooden door and my fingers were crushed. We thought I might lose the tips of my fingers, or the feeling in them, but luckily all that happened was that I have weird looking nails on the 2 fingers and some visible marks where the stitches were.
Typically, I am supposed to tag 7 other bloggers, but I don’t want to pressure anyone…so if you are reading this…and you have a blog…well then..consider yourself tagged! Participate if you want, but please comment here and let me know you are playing. I would love to get to know you better.