This is my fourth meme revealing random things about me. If you are interested you can read the others here, here and here.
This time, Chez Loulou tagged me in late October and I am just getting around to playing.
First, the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Since I am so late in playing, and I have played before- I am going rogue and breaking the rules. I won't be taggin anyone specifically, but feel free to play along and let me know if you do.
I'd love to learn more about YOU too!
Six Random Things About Me.
1. I read every night before bed. Faithfully. Even if I only get though one page before the book smacks me in the face. I can't fall asleep unless I read.
2. I learned to drive on a stick shift. I have always driven a stick shirt car. I will never own an automatic.
3. I was engaged when I was 18, or was it 19 years old. Whew, thank God THAT didn't work out!
4. I won the Most Perverted award at my high school prom. Please, don't ask.
5. I don't eat much fast food, but if and when I do, my favorite is an Arby's Roast Beef ~n~ Cheese!
6. I believe in and try to follow Feng Shui. Not to the point of relocating the bathroom in my house, but I try to decorate and set up my home to be auspicious.
And now it's your turn!