I’m so passionate in fact, that I consider it my personal goal, being the Queen of the Carry-On, to convert as many of you to Carry-On Travelers as I possibly can.
But perhaps I haven’t done a good enough job of convincing you WHY you should convert to Carry-On Travel.
Today, that is my mission.
I give you – 7 Reasons Why You Should Go Carry-On.
1. Because you like to avoid back pain. Ever had back pain? Well, then you know it ain’t fun. Not something to look forward to and certainly something that could ruin an otherwise well-planned (read expensive) vacation. Too many heavy bags lugged to and fro, bending and twisting just the wrong way might cause you to pull a muscle. Or at least make it darn uncomfortable while traveling.
2. Because you don’t like to look foolish. Ever see these people- you know the ones; Standing in line with two or three huge bags- struggling to keep it together in the check-in line. Some of them even have one of those carts, with luggage precariously stacked on top like a tiered wedding cake, the top bag teetering back and forth like a see-saw on a windy day. You never know when and where that bag is gonna drop! These same people try to get on a rush-hour bus or train with the same set of bags, not only holding up public transportation and pissing off the driver/conductor, but in the process making themselves look ridiculous. People are pointing. And laughing. And talking about you and how rude you are. Seriously, they are talking.
3. Because your time is precious. Every moment counts. And you can’t get those moments back once you have lost them. Carry -on means no need to wait on line to check your bags. No need to wait at the luggage carousel on either leg of the trip. Getting the picture?
4. Because you like your valuables. Checking bags these days is a crap shoot. Lots of complaints and even arrests surrounding valuable items being pilfered from travelers bags are reported. If your bag is always with you, you’ll have much less chance of any of your precious cargo getting stolen.
5. Because you like your luggage. Good quality luggage is an investment- one that you hope lasts for many years. Bags take enough abuse from normal wear and tear and regular use. Many bags get thrown around and tossed about from check-in, to loading, to off-loading, and on to the carousel. Lots of extra man-handling that need not take place if you were in control of the treatment of your bags.
6. Because you can make better use of your money. It is no secret that airlines keep raising checked bag fees faster than Bruce Wayne can change into Batman and slide down the Batpole. If you can think of other fun things to spend your money on – like meals, entertainment, a bus pass, a hotel upgrade, a splurge bottle of wine or souvenirs – wouldn’t you rather keep your hard earned money for that?
7. Because you may have to run for it! When you only travel with a carry-on, you ensure that you can handle your bags, or load, comfortably by yourself. This is of the utmost importance when having to walk or perhaps run at a high rate of speed if you are running late for a flight, bus or train. There is nothing more grueling or futile then trying to juggle lots of bags or a very heavy load and having to get somewhere, fast. And nothing worse than seeing someone attempt it with an unmanageable load, and miss.
You’re only one click away from more tips from Cherrye at My Bella Vita.
There are loads of folks that overlook Cheap cialis Can cialis for high blood preasur
Erectile Dysfunction is quite a great deal a condition Viagra sale Get viagra avoid prescription