It’s been a hot minute since I was in Italy, exploring new areas. My last research trip was to France; but, this time I’ll be off on another Italian adventure for a few weeks!
I wanted to update you on my plans, in case you’d like to come along for the ride, but also so you’d know what to expect to be included in some future blog posts and what new tours and services I’ll be creating when I return.
I’m heading to Bologna, Modena, and back to Florence and more new cities and villages in Tuscany than I can count on two hands.
It should be a great trip, filled with lots of new discoveries. Here are some things on my itinerary:
- I’ve got some site visits planned to hotels, and I’m also staying in a few apartments, farm stays and countryside properties, so I can make first-hand recommendations during a trip coaching.
- I’ll be meeting with new partners to create food tours, cooking classes in Bologna and Modena.
- In Florence, I’ll be on tour with my favorite local guide, who is also a sommelier and hosts our amazing wine tasting at an Enoteca. But, I’m excited to be trying out a new experience focused on organic wine that I hope to add to my growing list of food and wine experiences in Florence.
- I’ll be scouting out and trying all the good food and wine in each area to add more options to my foodie adventures. Think balsamic vinegar, tortellini, parmegiano-reggiano and pecorino cheese, Bistecca Fiorentina and of course – coffee! And the best enoteca, trattoria, cafes, pasticcerie and gelaterie too. And where to buy gourmet goodies to take home.
- I’ve got a million appointments to tour and taste at incredible boutique wineries in Tuscany and Emilia-Romagna, so I’ll be able to make recommendations and create DIY wine itineraries with an authentic feel.
- I’ll also be spending the day with my guides on our Northern Tuscany Wine Tour, which is my most requested (and most raved about!) tour to show you exactly what you can expect to see, learn, sip and taste during this experience.
I’ve got a few posts scheduled for the blog while I’m gone, but you can also follow me on social media, where I’ll be sharing details and photos of my travels, when time and good wi-fi allow.
Here’s where you can find me (in order of where I’ll be sharing most):
Instagram (especially on Stories!)
I hope you’ll join me!