ITALY FRANCE CUSTOM TRAVEL PLANNING
Vacations don’t come around that often. Especially vacations to dream destinations. Life is too short to leave your trip of a lifetime to chance, which is why you should consider Italy France custom travel planning.
Why not let a detail-oriented travel consultant, who specializes in Italy and France, with first-hand knowledge, personal experience, a network of trusted local contacts and a deep-seated passion for the European culture and lifestyle, plan a custom trip designed with only you in mind?
My thirst for knowledge, adventurous spirit and desire to delve deeply into the places I enjoy spending time, have led me to do the extensive research. Allowing me to take care of all the details leaves you with peace-of-mind as well as the time and energy to just sit back, relax and savor every moment of your journey.
Robin is a top level professional who paved the way for my dream vacation to Italy. I appreciated her attention to detail and paying close attention to the things that were most important for us to see. I feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to have her arrange our trip. I was thrilled with her wealth of knowledge, insights and recommendations and I was blown away by the amazing guides she set up. I couldn’t have done it without her!” – Carla Martin
My top tier, soup-to-nuts Italy France custom travel planning service, is tailored to your needs, but includes:
- Consultation on pace, flow, destinations, itinerary set-up and design, budget, flights, airports, what to do and see, transportation.
- Booking hotel accommodations
- Transportation arrangements (car rental, train reservations, private driver)
- Restaurant suggestions and/or reservations
- Booking tours, excursions, wine tastings, cooking classes, private guides etc.
- Must-see activities, hot spots and hidden gems
- A detailed daily step-by-step itinerary
- Unlimited advice and recommendations
HOW IT WORKS
Get in touch and share some details about you and your travel plans using my simple contact form. We will chat a bit so I can find out more about your travel style and interests; you’ll be asked to complete an itinerary questionnaire. We’ll follow up with a phone or Skype chat to discuss things further.
I’ll create a draft itinerary, which we will adjust until it’s exactly the way you want it. Once you’re happy with it, work will begin on booking, confirming, and arranging your travel plans. I’ll be in touch to ask and answer questions and give you updates along the way.
Prior to your departure, you will receive your travel packet which includes:
- Your detailed step-by-step daily itinerary
- All confirmations and contact information for hotels, tours, drivers etc.
- Tickets for transportation, museums or tours purchased in advance
- Relevant city maps and any custom maps created just for your trip
- A portable, country specific ‘how-to guidebook’, chock full of travel tips, helpful foreign language travel phrases, cultural and practical information and insider secrets designed to make your stay smooth and enjoyable.
You’ll also have full access to me during your trip, just in case your hotel floods or you need a last-minute restaurant recommendation. I’m passionate about making your experience a memorable one, so if you need me, I’ll be just a phone call or email away.
Everyone can benefit from Italy France custom travel planning, especially those who:
- Don’t want to be restricted by overcrowded group tours
- Haven’t the time or desire to make their own travel arrangements
- Have become lost or overwhelmed wading through all of the information on the Internet
- Are looking for something more personalized than prefab guidebook itineraries.
- Don’t have the patience for communicating in an unfamiliar language
- Want to maximize their time and money
- Appreciate personalized service and like the idea of one point-person taking care of all the details prior to departure
- Wish to create a unique authentic experience, based on your goals, interests, budget and travel style.
Custom travel planning starts at $150 per trip day, but can vary based on:
- numbers of travelers
- trip duration
- how much time we have for planning
- number of destinations
- any specialized requests that require additional time and research