Do you yearn to discover your destination through its unique cuisine, savoring the best local food an area has to offer?
Have a passion for wine or chocolate?
Are you gaga for gelato? Mad for macarons?
Maybe you want the chance to sample one of France’s stinky, oozy cheeses or have your heart set on tasting fresh local Italian olive oil.
I share your passion for food and wine and possess an in-depth knowledge of food and food-related activities throughout France and Italy.
Whether you prefer wine bars or street food. Michelin starred restaurants or slow food establishments – a custom foodie adventure can help turn a great vacation into a food-lovers experience of a lifetime!
We experienced an amazing foodie adventure today in Paris. Thanks again for planning it!” -Cole Nussbaumer
HOW IT WORKS
We’ll have a short email exchange to determine your destination, likes and dislikes, passions, cravings, and any special cuisines you’re dying to try.
I’ll create a custom food itinerary based on your food preferences and areas you’ll be visiting.
Your personalized foodie adventure, is a detailed, self-guided tour, designed to go at your own pace complete with:
- hand-picked spots offering the finest products that your passionate about sampling
- gourmet enthusiast shops where you can purchase cookware, kitchen gadgets and tableware
- epicurean boutiques that specialize in gourmet foods and cookbooks
- open-air food markets where you can touch, smell and shop for fresh in-season produce while experiencing life like a local
- dining recommendations to savor the best authentic cuisine from local independent chefs and restaurants
- not to be missed suggestions of other noteworthy haunts for food-lovers
- customized map, so you can discover at your own pace
We’re very impressed by the itinerary you provided for our foodie day in Venice. Loved the detail! –Scott Crawford
- Full Day – $175
- Half Day – $95