ITALY FRANCE TRAVEL CONSULTATION
Do you enjoy planning and researching your trip, but have a few aspects you need help with?
Maybe you’ve never been to Italy or France before, are overwhelmed with all the options and don’t know where to begin.
Perhaps you need recommendations for trusted tour guides or restaurants that will blow your mind, but not your budget.
An Italy France travel consultation is the perfect answer to your difficult travel questions!
You can talk directly to me and get expert advice and opinions on things like:
- Recommendations for a reputable budget hotel in Florence.
- Ideas for off-the-beaten path activities in Paris.
- Itinerary Setup, such as how many days to spend in Italy and where to go.
- Advice on common questions, such as renting a car versus taking the train from Rome to Venice.
- Suggestions for local, authentic dining and other food or wine related activities.
- Guidance and practical tips for first-time visitors.
My hourly consult service can help you turn problems into solutions. I’ve spent months traveling in France and Italy, making silly travel mistakes, finding local gems and figuring out the logistics, so you don’t have to.
Many folks love fly by the seat of your pants travel and my husband and I love planning the details for months in advance! But even the most savvy travelers get tripped up when discovering a new locale. Robin was just what I needed to take the edge off the planning anxiety regarding our Tuscany and Rome trip. Her hour-long consult helped ease my pre-trip concerns. I’m so grateful I found Melange Travel and look forward to using Robin in the future for my Paris trip and any other Europe travels. – MICHELLE MEALS
HOW IT WORKS
- First, you’ll request an Italy or France travel consultation using the contact form. Please include details about your trip and what you need help with. The more specific you are, the better.
- I’ll email back with a few follow-up questions and I’ll forward along an invoice.
- When I receive payment, I’ll get back in touch with some available consult times.
- Once we agree upon a time, you’ll provide your contact info. I’ll be in touch at our scheduled time and we’ll chat for up to an hour.
Travel consults are $150, paid upfront. They are conducted by phone (in the U.S) or Skype between myself and one other person, preferably the lead traveler. Conference calls are not accepted.
Consults can be scheduled Monday-Friday between 10am and 4pm EST.